Search my blog

Sunday 22 April 2012

Up since 3am–New slippers

slipperThe dex has kept me awake (again), I didn’t take any sleeping tablets last night as I was taking Charito to work in the morning and couldn’t risk still being sleepy at 7am and driving!

Decided to go to town after picking up Charito from work at 11am to look for a new pair of slippers. I tend to wear slippers more than shoes at the moment as I spend most of my time at home.

I found  a nice pair of Jasper Conran slippers in Debenhams, but they didn’t have my size. I did intend on buying John Rocha but they didn’t have any. I like most of John Rocha designs in Clothing, I think most of my T-Shirts are Rocha. We ended up looking in various shops and we were going to have a look in Next but it has three flight of stairs. Yes I know they have a lift, but by the time I would have walked  to the lift it would have been the same as walking up the stairs, so we gave that a miss. I couldn’t find any I really liked, so after grabbing a bite to eat we walked back to the car past Next again and I decided to tackle the stairs as I had had a rest (doesn’t that look funny with two hads’). I felt totally exhausted by the time I got to the top and need to rest for a while before looking around. I should have gone their first as they had a pair that both myself and Charito said at the same time ‘I like those ones’. So now I’m the proud owner of a new pair of slippers.