Search my blog

Friday 20 April 2012

Chester Bloods

 

My bloods came back good again at Chester. I didn’t even have to wait long for the results to come back.

HB 9.0
PL 103
WH 4.8
Neuts 3.8

So another good day with no real problems. They have changed the day that I go to Chester to a Wednesday as it falls inline with the Doctors clinic arrangements. The next appointment I have in Chester will be on Wednesday 2 May. I will be having my bloods taken as well as having my Pentamidine and I should be starting on my Zometa (Zoledronic acid) infusion. This is to strengthen my bones similar to the bonefoss I used to be on prior to the transplant. The bonefoss was in tablet form and Zometa will be infused through a drip and takes about 15 minutes. Some of the side effects are pain (although that should only be for a short while whilst starting) fatigue, flu like symptoms plus a few others that are rare. So basically similar to most drugs I’m taking! I will just have to wait and see what happens.