Search my blog

Sunday 25 March 2012

Doing OK

hand-with-coffee_MG_0411_500_wideI’m feeling good again, I was only sick the once. I’m not sleeping again, but that might be because I have ran out of sleeping tablets, but it’s probably not worth taking them anyway even if I had them over the next couple of days, as I took my Dexamethasone (steroids) last night which always keep me awake. I’ve been up since 3:30am which came around sooner today as the clocks went forward; so it was actually equivalent to 2:30am.

The Dex always gives me a boost of energy and I don’t mind actually taking them. I’ve found the evening is best, if I take them in the morning, it just seems to send be a bit doolally (stupid, more than normal – is that a contradiction in terms) or I just start to cry for silly reasons, watch TV for example.

I’m going out to the shops again soon, maybe I’m a glutton for punishment! I wont over do it this time though (I hope!).

I must admit, it’s good to have finally got over the flu/chest infection. It’s taking a while for me to catch up on all of the things that I have been trying to do. I still haven’t sorted the things from the attic and put them on Ebay. I’m getting there though. Also still need to sell the Toyota Celica and catch up on emails and reading blogs. It all keeps me busy though and passes the time. I’m also going to try and get out and do some more photography as I haven’t done any shoots for ages. I can’t remember if I mentioned that I’m also doing a bit of programming again, this time for the iPhone/iPad. Yes I have finally given in and got myself a Mac. Obviously I’ve still got the PC, so my desk is a bit full with the Mac next to the PC which is next to the Android tablet. Now all I need is an iPhone and an iPad to test the apps on. So if you have any requests for applications that you think would be a good idea to have, let me know and I will put them down on my list of apps to have a go at.