Search my blog

Thursday 23 February 2012

One of the hardest things about blogging

OK, it might not be that difficult, but I always get stuck when I have to think of a title for these posts. I’m not that creative with my writing skill to come up with snappy tag lines and if I was writing them for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) then I would probably think a lot more about them. I think I spend more time thinking about the title than I do about writing the post!

I’ve not posted for a few days, so thought I should at least write something, in case you thought I had died! incidentally when I do die, I wont leave you guessing, I have put things in place so that my brother Nigel has access to my blog and will let everyone know. So no need to worry if I have popped my clogs if I don’t post for a while, I’m NDY!

On a more cheery note, my bloods from last Tuesday were good again.

HB 9.2
PLTS 104
Neuts 5

They didn’t do a U & E blood test, so I can’t tell you my kidney results. I should get those tomorrow though at Liverpool. I’ve finished my course of antibiotics, but I still keep coughing! I will get the Dr to check me over tomorrow. Hopefully it wont result in a stay in hospital.

Thanks to all the people that are emailing me saying that they are following my blog. It’s good to know that we can help each other. I will get around to emailing you all, but just not been fully 100% this week, so still trying to catch up on things.