Search my blog

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Hospital stay

Well after a long wait I'm finally on a ward. Its 17:35 and I've just settlled into my side room. So its been a rather long day after arriving at about 11:00 am approximately. It hasn't been anyone's fault really, its just been one of those things, waiting for blood results to come bacck and having to liason with Liverpool hospital as well as trying to find me a bed!

There really not sure what the problem is, but are treating it as a possible infection. I will probably be in for at least a couple of days. I was asked if I wanted to go to Liverpool or stay in Chester. Chester is much better for me, it's closer to home and easier for Charito to come and see me, she works on the same road as the hospital, only five minute walk away. If I wading Liverpool she wouldn't be able to come and visit me at all!

2 comments:

  1. Hello love u know where we r hope u feel a bit better soon love jodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO SEAN, SORRY TO LEARN YOU ARE IN HOSPITAL, BUT GLAD YOU WILL RECEIVE THE CARE YOU NEED TO GET YOU RIGHT BACK ON TRACK. HOPE YOU BEGIN TO FEEL A LITTLE BIT BETTER EVERY DAY. THIS IS KAREN, THINKING OF YOU AND WISHIHG YOU EVERY GOOD THING.

    ReplyDelete