Search my blog

Thursday 3 November 2011

Day 28 Post Transplant–Very Tired (Day 27 as well)

I can’t believe how tired I am. I don’t normally fall asleep in the chair, but over the last couple of days I have been dropping off to sleep while watching TV, which isn’t like me at all.

Yesterday I was too tired to do much, hence I didn’t even get to blog, I went to bed instead!

I’m having trouble staying awake and concentrating on anything at the moment. I’m just so tired, I want to sleep all of the time. I think I could sleep most of the day and night at the moment.

I’m forcing myself to do things, like writing on the blog, just to keep me occupied so I don’t fall asleep.

On another point, Sandy raised a point via Twitter:

sandy_parot@sean_tiernan Aren't you at day 30? It will be another cuppla weeks before you begin to see real energy upswings, I suspect. Intending it!!

The way the days are worked out is the day you have your transplant, they call Day 0 and each day after is consecutive starting at day 1. So my transplant occurred on the 6 October then day 1 was on the 7 and so on to today which is 3 November, Day 28.

I hope that clears things up.

Right I’m off, lets hope I don’t fall asleep and hit my keyboard with my head!

3 comments:

  1. yep... I am 6 weeks out (Sept 22), and the sleep thing is gone now but only for the last week or so. It was crazy: I was sleeping 16-18 hrs a day for a while there.

    Did you get a rash and itchy all over your body? I've still got that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body must need the rest, so get up and move when you can and sleep when you must! Overall, sounds like you are doing great and keep posting...even if you nod off from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can only do you good, a natural way of the body replenishing itself as best as possible. Alternately, it could just be your age you know lol. :) :) Anna and gang. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete