Search my blog

Sunday 11 September 2011

Today is a good day

I woke up this morning at 5:50am feeling really refreshed and fully rested. It was the first time I slept all the way through the night from about 11:30pm without waking up in pain etc.

I took my temperature this morning at it is back to normal and I felt really good. I took Charito to work, had a shower, re-dressed my line and cut my hair and of course written a couple of blog post and brought all of my email up to date..

I have to go out again soon though, back to the hospital for my next lot of antibiotics, so I might end up being a little depressed, ok not really, but at least a little board as I know it wont be just a quick half an hour. I will also have to wait for them to officially release me from hospital which includes the usual TTO which again forget what it stands for but it’s the something like Something Take Out which is where the sort you meds to go home with. I’m sure someone will tell me what it is. I will find out later at the hospital. I’m probably totally wrong and it isn’t even TTO.  I will let you know later. I may even try blogging again from phone.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution By license.