Search my blog

Sunday 4 September 2011

Steven and Angel

My son Steven and his partner Angel came to visit yesterday. It was good to see them as I hadn’t seen them since Amy’s wedding.

We had a catch up on what has been happening in both our lives and had a go on the computer with Flight Sim X and ATC VatSim which is something that we are both getting into at the moment, trying to have a go at flying.

I doubt it is something that I will actually ever get to do and to be honest probably safer on the computer than in real life the way we land! The Air Traffic Control (ATC) looks interesting if you like that type of thing, which I do. Yet again though there is a lot to learn as Vatsim is a true simulation of what they do and say in the real Towers etc.

We had fun though and I probably wont see him again until after my transplant.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution By license.

1 comment:

  1. i enjoyed it as well its been ages sints we both been on a proper flight sim

    ReplyDelete