Search my blog

Sunday 4 September 2011

Dexamethasone at night

Well I’ve been taking the Dex at night time to see if it makes me feel any better. I do seem to be getting more sleep at night, wake up only once so far at 2 or 3am and then manage to get back to sleep until 6am, thats if I go to bet at 11:30pm or 12am. Yes that is good for me.

When I get up though and throughout the day I just feel totally drained. Today so since getting up at 6ish I haven’t really done anything, made my breakfast and a couple of cups of coffee and watch TV with a quick game on the XBox that I was rubbish at (even more than normal on Call of Duty) so turned that off after about 10mins and being last on the two games I played.

So will I stay on the Dex at night, well if I do get another prescription before my transplant, I will probably take it in the morning, as I would rather have the energy and enthusiasm for doing something during the day, at the moment I don’t feel inclined to do much, not even to write on my blog, but I’m forcing myself, otherwise I will just end up going and lying on the bed for a few hours.

I still have loads of pictures to edit and catch up on and a some video editing of PIlars wedding that needs to be done. I’ve tried doing some, but just can’t concentrate enough to get the look I want and end up giving up.

I’ve so much I want to learn and do, I hope that I get a chance to do things that I need to do before going into hospital, I’m not sure how long it will be afterwards before I can get back to normal.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution By license.

1 comment:

  1. Why have you typed normal? Did you not mean 'normal'? ;D

    ReplyDelete