Search my blog

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Various ways to follow me and my blog

The best way to keep up to date with my blog is to sign up for my weekly newsletter fill in the form on the right.

image 

Follow me with google connect

image

Don’t click on the image above as it’s just a pic, but click the button in the right column

Every time I blog I sent a message to Twitter.

You can follow my twitter post by adding sean_tiernan to your twitter account if you have one. If you don’t, you can sign up at Twitter.com

Along with my auto post to twiter with tags for #myeloma and #cancer there is another auto tweet from my feedblitz, which is the application that I use for my newletter as well as auto tweets.

If you wish to find out where about I am and you have a smart phone using Android phone or an iPhone, then you can follow me on Foursquare.com

qrcode

the above is a QRcode to the website – if you have a bar code scanner on you smart phone just scan the code and it will take you to the site.

So lots of ways to follow me and my blog.

I’m also on facebook, but I rarely update it or log on.

If your a business person I have a linked in account, just search for my name.

For now I think that’s enough to get on with.

Any question, just ask.