Search my blog

Monday 31 January 2011

Feeling better

I’m feeling much better than I was. I had to cancel a photo shoot on Sunday as my nose didn’t stop bleeding, not too much, but enough to stop me doing much. I was hoping to see Steven my son in Blackpool and do a shoot with a model there at the same time. I hate letting people down, but I felt it was necessary this time.

During Sunday it stopped and I felt much better later on, so on the Saturday I decided to take a risk and go to a group shoot that I had arranged to attend in Liverpool.

For some reason my photography always makes me feel better…..

Victoria

Victoria

Kit

Kit

Kit

3 comments:

  1. hi sean I can se why your photography helps lol i will see you soon bro..
    nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better but really - is it any wonder you've been getting high temperatures! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with A & P, and let's not tell Tim about this particular form of "therapy" for
    MM. He refuses to take vitamins or eat healthier but this just might be something he could "throw himself into!" ;o)

    ReplyDelete