Search my blog

Monday 6 December 2010

Sometimes I worry about myself

I think the chemo over the last year has pickled my brain!

It’s very cold, icy and foggy outside this morning and after having my shower I felt hungry so thought I would get myself some cereal (shreddies today), but as it was cold I quite fancied some hot milk with it.

So I got the jug out of the cupboard, went to the fridge and got the milk poured the milk in the jug and then popped it in the microwave for 3 mins and put the milk back in the fridge.

Bent down and got my a bowl out of the cupboard, picked the cereal up and filled the bowl up because I was quite hungry (another word for being greedy). Poured milk onto them and then went and sat down in the living room.

I had a few spoonfuls and was about to turn the TV on to watch the news when I wondered  …. What’s that noise!! Oh I remember its the microwave I put it on to warm the (slowing down my thoughts as I suddenly realise) milk up for my cereal that I am now eating with cold milk.

I don’t remember putting the cold milk on I’m sure I must have just blanked out for a minute. I had to throw the milk in the jug away.

Oh well maybe tomorrow I will get a warm breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. I'm working on the basis that as long as I'm suitably attired for whatever it is I'm doing - it's going well!

    We may have to flash cook meat because someone forget to put the meat under after the potatoes went on but hey, I can answer the door without flashing the postman! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww bless me n kai were writing his letter to santa so i asked him what he wanted he gave me his list robot, scooby doo, skooter, sponge bob, torch then i said anything else he said mmmm grandad sean to not be poorly hes always poorly. i nearly cryed lol xx

    ReplyDelete