Search my blog

Sunday 12 December 2010

Photo Sunday

I’ve not been too well the last few day, I have a sore throat and dry cough. Normally on a Sunday I have been dropping Charito off at work and then spending a few hours going around Chester taking some photos. Today though I decided I was aching too much and didn’t feel like walking around in the cold, coughing and sneezing so made my way home.

On the way home though I thought I would take a detour down a road I don’t normally go to see what was there. It was very misty and the landscape looked amazing with the sun shining through the mist. So I decided  I would stop off down the lane to take some shots and when I got cold get back in the car again for a warm. I did this a few times and I will definitely do it again. There were pheasants, eagles, horses, sheep, horse and cart; all sorts of things. I didn’t get a chance to take pictures of them all, but now I know that is the type of thing to expect, I will be better prepared.

Here are some of the shots I took, both down the lane and opposite my house.

Red Berries

 Old Tree

 

The correct Ewe

depth of (corn) field two Depth of (corn) Field

2 comments:

  1. WOW - and I'm not just typing that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the one with the tree in the snow that would make a lovely xmas card xx
    faye

    ReplyDelete