Search my blog

Saturday 20 November 2010

My favourite drink


Single hand coffee one, originally uploaded by Sean Tiernan.

This inspiration for this photo was taken from my frequent visits to starbucks. One of the pictures on the wall in Starbucks is two hands holding coffee beans.

In this case I was taking a photo of my own hand so could only use one as I was taking the picture with the other.

I'm going to take some more shots like this and Charito has volunteered to hold the coffee for me..... that reminds me I must tell her!

Some how I think people are going to argue with me about it being my favourite drink though.

1 comment:

  1. My love I like very mucho this picture, me encanta tu eres muy buen fotografo felicitaciones , gracias a DIOS estas bien ,
    nuestro PADRE te esta cuidando y el te va sanr my love , que DIOS te bendiga siempre, I love you lots and lots. Charito.

    ReplyDelete