Search my blog

Saturday 13 March 2010

Feeling a bit rough

The last few  days have been a little rough.  Been very tired and unlike last week the chemo seems to have knocked it out of me at the moment.  I’m aching all over and generally feel bad. Charito is looking after me as usual and putting up with my mood swings. I don’t know why some days I am ok and others feel really bad.

I just want the transplant to be over and done with so I can start thinking about getting better and back to some kind of normality for a while!

1 comment:

  1. My Love todo los dias oro para q te sanes de esta enfermedad , yo se q es muyduro y fuerte pero tenemos q tener mucha FE my love solo DIOS
    nosva ayudar el es el unico q te puede sanar el
    nadie mas el es es ser todo poderoso , el te ama mucho my love lose el es tan tan bueno, solo quiero decirte mucha FE y tienesq tener mucho fuerza no te preocupes por el dinero
    yo voy atrbajr duro para ayudarte my love si.
    Que DIOS te bendiga siempre. I love lots you.
    Charito. Charito y Sean forever.

    ReplyDelete