Search my blog

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Family Day with Grandchildren

  brandon-lowres kai-lowres sean-and-brandon-lowres

It has been a while since Amy and the grandchildren (Brandon on the left and Kai on the right above) have been here. They have all had colds over the last few months, passing it from one person to another. To save me getting an infection, they have stayed away. It was really good to have them here for the day. Although I had forgotten how noisy and how much you have to keep an eye on them all the time especially when they are that young.

charito-and-brandon-lowresAmy has another one on the way in a a couple of months so she will have three young ones (hopefully a girl). I’m glad I don’t have to go through all that again. Coping with Steven, Amy and James was enough when I was younger. I know I couldn’t cope with it now, regardless of the cancer. I think I would pull my hair out let alone it falling out with the Chemo!.kai2-lowres

I look forward to seeing them again and taking some photos of the new baby (girl) when born.

That’s if I’m not in hospital at the time.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Photo's of you all really special. Your Grandchildren my Great Grandchildren. I lkeep saying a girl ha ha You all look great xx C J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosos bebes . Si la pasamos bonitos my casa estabatoda desordenada pero no importo my Sean
    lo paso bien con su nietos y Amy . Gracias DIOS
    por darle una familia buena amy Sean, gracias por todo los q nos da PADRE mio. Que DIOS los bendiga a su familia y amy Sean.I love you lots.
    Charito.

    ReplyDelete