Search my blog

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Early night

cov_memory

I had an early night last night. I was very tired and went to bed at about 8pm. I had some very odd dreams as well for some reason. I woke up at about 12am. It was a good job I did wake up though … I forgot to take my tablets before going to bed! So I had to get up again and get my Thalidomide and Bonefos.

Then of course I couldn’t get back to sleep, at least not for a while. The last few days I have been very tired. I’ve been aching all over and hardly had any energy to anything. Hopefully tomorrow I will be ok, as I have to go to the Chester hospital for my Pentamidine and then Liverpool on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Si my love te olvidaste pero gracias a DIOS q te levantates , si mi amor estoy nerviosa pero porq vamosair al Hospital el viernes , pero tenemos q tener mucha FE todo va salir bien my
    amor tenemos q esperar si.Que DIOS te bendiga.
    I love you lots. Charito.

    ReplyDelete