Search my blog

Sunday 17 January 2010

Saturday in Chester

We went shopping in Chester yesterday – It wasn’t too cold and I was feeling ok and not too tired. I had a few things on the list that I wanted to buy, but as always end up buying other things that weren’t on the list.

After a few hours of walking around I got rather tired so we went to a cafe for a drink and a rest before starting again.

As usual I probably did more that I should have and completely shattered by the time I got home.

Went to bed early last night and slept really well – haven’t done that for a while either – So feeling ok at the moment. It is the last day of the Dexamethazone again today.  I’m finding I have a little more energy now that my blood count is creeping back up towards the normal levels (not as anaemic).

I haven’t got any plans for today. I will try and catch up on some studying. I have a loads of new books that I haven’t read yet that are mounting up, so will try to make a start on them while I can concentrate.