Search my blog

Friday 29 January 2010

Dex has definitely worn off




Well the the effects of the steroids have worn off now again. I’m feeling rather tired again and completely exhausted this evening.

After finishing work this afternoon, I went to town to meet Charito (my wife). I did a little shopping met Charito, a little more shopping and then went to Asda for some food shopping and off to home. My feet were hurting and tingling and I found it wasn’t as easy to breath.

By the time I got home I was very thirsty and just wanted to rest.

2 comments:

  1. My gordito pronto vas estar mejor ,pero gracias a DIOS el te cuida siempre my amor.
    te amo muchisimo por siempre.
    Que DIOS te bendiga siempre my love.
    Charito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great information you’ve gotten right here
    on this post. I might be coming back to your blog for extra soon.


    My page: we got married seohyun ep 29 eng sub

    ReplyDelete