Search my blog

Monday 25 January 2010

Busy day at work




Work was busy for me today.  Very tired in the morning and didn’t get to sit at my desk until after lunch. Fortunately I started on the Dexamethazone today which helped get me through the day. So hopefully should have a bit of energy for the next few days.

I got an update from HR and basically I will get paid the same amount of money if I am on the sick or if I stay in work, so at least I don’t have to worry about that which is good and I’m very thankful that they have done that for me. I know a lot of people will say its and easy choice and go on the sick, but that’s not me. I’m very committed to doing my best in whatever I do and I don’t like to let people down especially the team, but I’m not going to do anything that makes me feel worse. So I’m going to see how this week goes I’m then off for a couple of weeks. I was supposed to be in Peru, but obviously cancelled that but the time was previously booked off so still having the time off at home. then when I go back I will see how the following week or two goes and then make a decision as to what I am going to do.