Search my blog

Monday 4 January 2010

Back at work today

Today is a good day to go back to work. I’m on the Dexamethazone for the next few days which are my happy pills and I feel good at the moment. I wasn’t first thing this morning when I took the tablets but as the day went on the effect kicked in.

Today at work has been ok and in fact I’ve been quite busy and felt like a normal day. I didn’t have time to check my personal emails so I must have been busy with one thing and another. I still felt a little tired when standing up for long period of time … when I say long I mean like 2 mins LOL.

So if I can have a couple more days like today it will be good. Thursday I’m not sure how I will be as I have the Chemo and the Dexamethazone, so it depends on which one wins the day as to how I feel.