Search my blog

Sunday 6 December 2009

Tired after shopping

I’ve been out doing a bit of shopping today. Probably over done it a bit. I met up with Nigel (my brother) and Anne for a coffee, they have been over here from Barnsley for a couple of days. Me and Charito went around TK Max. Standing around for a long time in the shop and not sitting down didn’t really do me any good. I started to get the shakes again. Since increasing the Thalidomide to 150mg a night I seem to get the shakes in the morning. I feel rather tired now and just resting for a while. I have to be careful about how much I do as I am still Anaemic and run the risk of falling below the level where they want to give me a blood transfusion if I get too much out of breath and have no energy to do anything, which I am trying to avoid as much as possible.