Search my blog

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Comments

I really appreciate comments and emails so feel free to write as many comments as you want or email and text me. At least let me know that people are actually reading what I post. It doesnt have to be much, just a short something. At least I will know its not for nothing.

I know I started this blog to keep everyone informed so I didnt have to go over the same conversations with everyone; however now it seems to have had the opposite effect and I dont hear from anyone. You can still call me as well but if you are following the blog at least you will be up to date.

Thanks :-)

3 comments:

  1. Chris & Jodie. We don't like asking to many questions. Is maria getting back and to ok. If she needs a lift or anything just ask. May not be able to a lot but if a lift helps we will do it. we keep checking the blog but now it dosn't appear on Twitter since using your phone. Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it every day first thint I DO. Try sending a message but it tells me I have not written some word tying again now xxx C J

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i have a lambergini for christmas please...........not that question then no lol :) do you know what the rash is from yet?i take it you still have the fan on in your room nice and cold for you :/ hope you get some sleep xxxxx

    ReplyDelete