Search my blog

Thursday 19 November 2009

Chemotherapy – Second dose

Waking up this morning I felt a lot better, my body wasn’t aching as much as the last few days, only slightly.

Today is my second dose of the Chemotherapy – Cyclophosphamide. Up early to sort out all of my tablets before going to work. Had what seemed like a cup for of tablets for breakfast, plus the usual injection. Not forgetting the Optional sickness tablet Ondansetron. Although it is optional, it doesn’t really make sense to me not to take it, just in case.

Arrived at work with just enough time for a parking space a lot more staff since I went off sick. Felt ok during most of the morning, but as the day grew on my head was a bit swimming, but nothing I couldn’t cope with. I haven’t really done much at work all week, just answer a few emails and stare at the screen a lot. I’m not going to push myself, it will only make me feel worse.

At the moment I feel more positive actually getting out of the house and at least attending work, even if I’m not much use to anyone at work.  My staff are good, they tend to leave me alone, I don’t think I would cope too well with everyone asking work questions all of the time. My head would just explode!

Managed to get to the end of the day without being sick and to most people they probably didn’t even notice I wasn’t brilliant. Unless of course you count the time I was curled up in a ball with foam frothing from my mouth …. nah not really!

1 comment:

  1. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I'vе read this pοst and
    if Ӏ coulԁ I ωant to suggest yοu few
    іntеresting thingѕ or advice. Perhaps you can writе next artіcles
    гeferring to this article. I ωant to reаd moгe things about it!


    Feel free to surf to my homepage onlinecasinοgamesсasіno.

    .. ()

    ReplyDelete